Whether it is pain caused by an old injury, new injury, illness, or nagging joint problems, our comprehensive orthopedic program is here for you – beginning at diagnosis through recovery and rehabilitation. Our expert team has treated all types of patients, from athletes in need of arthroscopic surgery to members of our community seeking relief from arthritis.
The orthopedic surgeon and medical care team at Performance Orthopedics of East Texas are highly skilled, experienced and trained in the diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions. Each day, we strive to help improve the quality of life of our patients by helping them live free of bone and joint pain.
Our team treats muscle or tendon strains and sprains, bone fractures, arthritis as well as other joint condition.
These are some of the minimally invasive surgical procedures performed by the surgeons of Performance Orthopedics of East Texas:
- Arthroscopic treatment of arthritis
- Arthroscopic treatment of elbow stiffness
- Arthroscopic ACL surgery
- Arthroscopy of meniscus
- Articular cartilage injury
- Carticel Reimplantation
- Management of knee arthritis
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgeries
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repairs
- Arthroscopic repair of SLAP tears
- Arthroscopic stabilization surgery
- Treatment of adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
- MIS surgery for shoulder arthritis
Performance Orthopedics of East Texas
2720 N. University Dr.
Nacogdoches, TX 75965