Whether it is pain caused by an old injury, new injury, illness, or nagging joint problems, our comprehensive orthopedic program is here for you – beginning at diagnosis through recovery and rehabilitation. Our expert team has treated all types of patients, from athletes in need of arthroscopic surgery to members of our community seeking relief from arthritis.
The orthopedic surgeon and medical care team at Performance Orthopedics of East Texas are highly skilled, experienced and trained in the diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions. Each day, we strive to help improve the quality of life of our patients by helping them live free of bone and joint pain.
Our team treats muscle or tendon strains and sprains, bone fractures, arthritis as well as other joint condition.
Below is a listing of just a few of the many conditions and surgical procedures performed by Dr. Kenneth Jurist at Performance Orthopedics of East Texas:
- Arthroscopic ACL surgery
- Arthroscopy of meniscus
- Articular cartilage injury
- Management of knee arthritis
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgeries
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repairs
- Arthroscopic repair of SLAP tears
- Arthroscopic stabilization surgery
- Treatment of adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
- Shoulder Replacement for Arthritis